Benefits of TM Chitosan include but are not limited to:
- Improved crop disease resistance
- Activation of the plant’s own innate immune system
- Improved crop stress resistance
- Improved rhizosphere and microbial population while simultaneously inhibiting nematodes
- Accelerated root growth
- Promotion of early growth in plants
- Increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products
- Degradation of chemical pesticide residues in plants
- TM Chitosan is safe for humans, pets and livestock.
- Crops that have been treated with TM Chitosan show increased levels of nutrition and post-harvest shelf life.
When to apply TM Chitosan:
- Use in the critical period of crop growth, including seed, seedling stage, before or after planting, before flowering, after fruit set
- Before or in the early stage of adversity, including frost damage, drought damage, water damage, any stress, etc., more than 1 day before the occurrence
- The effective period for TM Chitosan is 24-36 hours but it will remain systemic for more than 7-9 days.
Contact [email protected] for more information.