Spring is COMING! In fact, Spring will be here in just 42 days! Many of us are placing seed orders, and plotting and planning for the growing season ahead. It is so much fun to recall last seasons harvest victories, and drool over flavorful memories of fresh food and flowers from the garden. HOWEVER, it is equally important to remember the frustrations of last season so that issues are minimized, harvests are maximized, and the season meets your definition of success. TM Chitosan is available by the gallon, drum or tote for your convenience.
BERRY FARMERS! This one is for you! Our hearts go out to berry farmers everywhere because we have spoken with so many who have struggled with Anthracnose or gray molds. Chitosan could be a good solution for you.
Everything we want you to understand about TM Chitosan before Spring:
- There are 3,801 Published Studies in the NIH (National Library of Medicine: National Center for Biotechnology Information) that highlight the Benefits of Chitosan in Agriculture. LINK: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=benefits+of+chitosan+in+agriculture
- Chitosan is preventative as well as stimulating.
- Chitosan is effective, available, and inexpensive.
- Chitosan prevents many problems that are rooted in the cold, damp weather of Spring such as fungal and pathogen related disease.
- Chitosan reduces the need for costly, toxic products necessary when common garden issues occur.
- Chitosan simultaneously encourages plant health AND growth.
- Chitosan is an all natural immune system booster for plants. Chitosan is so non-toxic that it is even sold as a human health supplement.
- Chitosan is super-efficient: a quart makes 460 gallons
- Chitosan increases heft and health of harvests, and has even been shown to increase the nutritional levels of some produce while EXTENDING THE POST HARVEST SHELF LIFE!
- Chitosan is easy to use. Simply dilute the correct amount into pH adjusted water or nutrient mix (5.6 – 6.1 is best, as usual) and apply. Our sediment free solution will flow through irrigation equipment.
- Chitosan is so non-toxic that it is even sold as a human health supplement.
Chitosan is a unique, multi-purpose, proven solution for any agricultural business looking to reduce costs, increase crop yields, and decrease potential issues. Please direct any questions in regard to usage, pricing or shipping to [email protected].